Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The American Dream?

After Bryan graduated we decided it was time to move out of Grandma Kaye's Apartment and buy a place of our own. So we started house hunting (well I had actually been doing it for years, its a sick little hobby of mine, I still do it, I just love shopping for homes) But then one day Bryan went out and played football and tore his ACL, so we figured we would put the whole house thing on hold. But life never goes quite like ya think, and a house sort of found us. So, pretty much right after his surgery we moved in. This Bryan he's no dummy, I did all the packing and our families did all the heavy lifting :) It was crazy, but its nice to have a place to call our own and we are in a nice little family neighborhood, with plenty of room to grow.

But what I haven't mentioned is all of the true joys of homeownership. Replacing appliances, redoing bathrooms, turning the "massage parlor" back into a garage yea kind weird, but knocking down walls is a good way to release some aggression.
Bryan & Mark - Breaking down the wall to find the garage. That wall is now gone and who would never know our garage once looked like this. (That's right our garage was carpeted, sorry didn't save any remnants)

0 comments: