Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hey Baby Lets Go To Vegas

Here are some pictures from our trip to Vegas in December. We have a tradition every year to go to one away game and the BYU Bowl game. By the way we is sort of an interesting group of people; Me and Bryan (of course) Bryan's Grandma, My little sister and brother Kimber and Mark. We have a blast. This last trip mark thought he would show his spirit by giving himself a Mohawk and dying it blue, we got a lot of looks and he even got interviewed on t.v.

We got there really, really early. You can only stay at a Vegas Buffet for so many hours. but I do highly recommend the Rio. The have these chocolate cups filled with custard and fruit, mmmmm to die for. Anyway we killed time by snapping some photos.Well they game got CRAZY in the end and we won by a miraculously blocked kick. The stands went crazy, we could barely believe it, and of course there was only one thing to do rush the field. (Grandma Kaye is a great sport, I think she wanted to just as much as we did, if not more so down the five of us went




















The top picture is just Bryan and me in a mass of humanity. The picture on the right where I look incredibly cheesy is me standing by the guy who blocked the field goal. I didn't want to ask for his autograph or picture or anything so I took a picture with the back of him, pretty random. Looks like we are going to try to go to Washington State next year. That will be a long roadie, but it will be Mark's last depending on when he gets his mission call. We hope he makes it to that one, but of course first things first.

1 comments:

Katie said...

I have to admit, I did crack up at the picture of you standing behind the guy in the jersey. It's pretty hilarious.