Well I did it, I faced one of my biggest fears, anesthesia. I was such a baby about getting my wisdom teeth out, I had decided that I was going to just get laughing gas, well simply because I didn't want to die. I had heard all of these horror stories of people dying under anesthesia, and even had a friend whose older sister passed away so I was concerned to say the least. But I prayed a lot about it and this morning Bryan gave me a blessing and I felt at peace. I am so grateful for the priesthood in my home, what a blessing.
We headed to my doctor's office which is called Surgical Arts Center, so I was a bit concerned I might come out with a new nose or an enhancement :) but no worries, they stuck to the teeth. Then before I knew it I was stuck to machines they were asking me if I wanted to go to Disneyland or Disneyworld. I was telling the surgeon how I had never been to Disneyland and then off I was to LaLa Land. I don't even remember coming out of it, it was a pretty great way to go.
Now Bryan is here being wonderful, taking care of me, not your typical Valentines Day but he is giving me a great gift.
So which fear should I tackle next. . . maybe I should lay in a bed of spiders or become a professional speaker. Well it sounds like the drugs may be kicking in I better go before I get super loopy.
2025 Books
6 months ago







1 comments:
Emily! Thanks for posting. I'm glad to hear you are doing well (and I'm surprised to hear you went under! Proud of you!)
Get better soon! I hope to see you on Saturday! It's been SUPER lonely and boring here without you.
Post a Comment