Well I have held out just about as long as anyone else I know, but I finally did it. Peer pressure got to me and began to do what every woman, teenager and strangely enough almost all of the men I work with, have done. No need to worry, I'm not wearing skinny jeans. But I have found out why there are so many little girls named Bella running
around, and I'll admit I have visited Stephanie Meyers' website. That's right I am one of the crowd now I have read Twilight. I don't know why I held out so long, I love page turners with no base in reality. Seriously though I read it in three days, and I can't wait to read the next one! I should be borrowing it early next, so I probably won't be in contact for most of the week:)
2025 Books
6 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment