Thursday, January 24, 2008

Catch-up

Bryan graduated this past April Yeah! Bryan had a great job lined up with a fortune 500 company and we were headed to Mississippi. But long story short, he ended up with another great job offer here in Utah that would offer a much better family life: only 40 hours a week, close to our families, etc. We really had to weigh out the decision 'cause we were excited about the other job and moving around the county for a few years. As many of you know I am the worst decision maker in the world, (were talking 10 minutes in the candy bar isle debating between peanut butter M & Ms & Skittles), so this was tough. But in the end it was just the obvious decision to make for our family, so here we are and it has turned out great. We actually work at the same company so we get to carpool and eat lunch together, pretty sweet.


Me & Bryan @ his Graduation(Plus a random old man
'cause I don't know how to use photoshop)

.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am glad you are still in Utah. Even though that doesn't mean that I ever get to see you. It is just comforting knowing you are close :) And I think that old man is my grandpa. He likes to go around to college graduations and pop into random photos. He is weird like that. They need to keep better track of him at the nursing home.

Katie said...

I can photoshop that picture of you and Bryan if you'd like...