Well, we just celebrated our 5th anniversary, crazy how time flies. Its funny, sometimes, we still think we are newlyweds, but this is a pretty serious milestone. Bryan whisked me away for a mini vacation. It was so nice to have a break and to be able to relax together. He planned the whole thing we went up to a castle up in Salt Lake, a Bed and Breakfast called Castle Creek Inn. For all of you in Utah, I highly recommend it. It was an actual castle (kind of randomly placed right in Sandy) with huge doors, metal knights, the works. It was a blast. But it was hard to come back to real life after living in a castle.
After reminiscing about our wedding day and five years of marriage I can't help smiling and just feeling plain lucky, Bryan is so thoughtful, kind, great and fun. I remember 5 years ago I was nervous about getting married, not about Bryan, but just about marriage in general. But I have been pleasantly surprised, married life is wonderful, not perfect of course, but really, really wonderful. I have been blessed to have a husband who is also my best friend. I love hanging out with him, he is my strength, and is always lifting me up. I love him! And I am looking forward to 50+ more anniversaries.
2025 Books
6 months ago







1 comments:
You're so cute! You anniversary sounds like it was a blast! I'm really looking forward to trying out this castle of yours.
I hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment