Monday, January 28, 2008

Try a little harder to be a little better

I was shocked to hear the news that President Hinckley had passed away last night, which is funny because he was 97, but he seemed like he would be with us forever. I loved him SO much and felt like he was MY Prophet I will miss him, but more than anything I am overwhelmingly happy for him and Marjorie. I know the sealing power is real, and that he is with her now. I am so grateful for this knowledge, sometimes I forget that not everyone knows and believes, how hard would life be if this was it. What an example of the perfect couple, plus they were two of the cutest people ever! I will miss his talks in conference and his kind, wise advice. He inspired through his example and I hope that I can be a little better because of all the things he taught.

0 comments: