Saturday, January 19, 2008

First Blog & Exciting News

I am thrilled to announce. . . our adoption profile is finally online at LDS family services. WooHoo. We are so excited. Since I found out it was up there I have have been grinning from ear to ear. I guess it is like finding out you are pregnant, except that I could be pregnant for years. Luckily I won't keep growing, 'cause a girl could get pretty big in two years :) Seriously though, we are so excited to be parents it is what we want most in life and now that we are one step closer, it is starting to seem real and exciting. Prepare yourselves, here comes a shameless plug . . . if you happen to know anyone who is looking to place a child, don't forget us :) and now you can send them to our profile on-line.

And now that I am officially a "blogger". I hope that you will be able to keep up with our exciting lives. I'm not exactly sure what I will be keeping you up to date on, but I'll come up with something, 'cause I've loved reading other peoples.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yay! I am so proud of you. It is an exciting time, getting ready for an adoption. You guys will be amazing parents. Best of luck to you!

Unknown said...

Grandpa Lyons forwarded this news to me so I wanted to let you know I'm so happy for you two!!! I can't wait to have another little niece or nephew. Congratulations, I'm proud of both of you....hehe...and the picture is great!!
Love, Aunt Jane

sharon said...

Wow, this is my first blog. How cool is that I don't really know how to use them, but I'm willing to learn. You know I love technology.

Love,

Mom

Robyn said...

Em!! Woo Hoo Yee Haw!! This news is way more exciting than cruising 90th at 10:00pm :) I'll pray that you two will receive a little one soon! You guys rock!

-Robyn