Monday, July 14, 2008

Have you ever seen a cuter belly?


Seriously... have you? I can't get over it. And now he is starting to smile, wow. Talk about joy. He is such a sweet little boy. I love him more than I can say. I love cuddling with him, reading to him, watching him sleep, making sure that he is breathing, I love seeing Bryan with him (he is the amazing dad I always knew he would be, I love that he brings out the domestic godess in me, I love that is getting more and more alert and I can see him learning, I love that I am his Mother, what a miracle, what a blessing, what an opportunity.

5 comments:

Meet The Robinson's said...

Hi Emily, You may not remember me but I saw your Blog on Jennie Reese's blog (Jalyce in 1st Ward). Congrats on Your cute little guy. It is so fun to see other Adoption stories. I know exactly how your feeling right now and enjoy every minute of it. It is truly amazing and it only gets better!! Congrats Again!!

Katy said...

Ohh! I wish we could hold him! See if you can catch one of those precious smiles (they're hard to photogragh early on!)

What a dream come true!

Kristina said...

I would say that is a very cute belly. I want to see that cute belly in person. I haven't seen him in a few weeks so it's time I see him again.....

Katie said...

He is a cutie, that's for certain. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness! I am not going to lie... I am one lucky aunt...He is so dang cute. Looks like you will be recieving a visit pretty dang soon, we just can't seem to stay away from our Lukers!!! Well, I guess we are excited to see you too... ha. I just want to tell you how happy I am for you guys. I have never met two more deserving people. You guys and luke are extremely lucky! I love you guys!!!