Monday, July 21, 2008

Walk Down Memory Lane

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together . It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.This is quite fun. I hope everyone I KNOW will participate!! So start thinking hard! Also, when you leave a comment.. you are tagging yourself..so re-post on your own blog so I know whose to go and comment on! :)

4 comments:

Kristina said...

HA HA HA...I do also remember the first time we met. It was strange to be on a date with my brothers roomate and this new girl he was liking.. BUT... I liked you from the start which you now know that is A GOOD SIGN..lol..
I have so many memories with you, funny memories. Oregon in the car-minus the LONG drive, and a sew nasty smells was great, and a good laugh,oh remember when we stopped and got hamburgers at 10:00 in the morning.
I sure love having you as a sister in law..

Melissa said...

yes, of course green-haired girl, fry sauce, great summers, i don't remember the skin commentary, but that sounds like me. Remember when we wrote that fake love letter to Jeff Gatzmeier and sprayed it with that horrible perfume?

Melanie S. said...

so many to choose from..yarning, leaving potted meat and chorizo on doorsteps, crushes on buns of steel...HAHAHA! I hope my kids are our brand of teenagers, lots of fun, and no trouble! Favorite may be the whole week of EFY, can that count as one?

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! My favorite memory with you, Emily, is when I very first met you!! I sat you down and made you look at my whole scrap book!! ha. I even told you everyone of my classmates names!! Just think, if I hadn't done that, you probably wouldn't know me as well! ha. But, I only did it becuase I knew you'd end up being my siter in lay. Don't ask how I knew I just did!!
And I sure love you and your sweet family!!!! Hi baby Luke!