for bringing some warm springtime air. I have just about had it with winter. Being out in the sun just does something for me. I can't wait to get out in the yard and get my hands in the dirt, I just love that feeling.
Luke is having a HARD time with nursery, so we are trying to come up with some creative ways to help him out. Last night we had nursery home evening. We went from room to room in our house, toy time, then treat time then song time. He loved it, but I'm pretty sure it's not going to help with next Sunday... oh well we all had fun.
Then this morning I thought I'd take him to a singing/reading time at the library... a little closer to nursery. In the beginning he just sat on my lap, being super shy, but by the end he was running around pointing out all of the babies (anyone under 4) I'm hoping if we go to this weekly it will help him transition into nursery again. (plus it is a fun little outing). Anyway afterwards we went to the park, Luke had a blast on the weeeee. It was crazy to think that last year he couldn't really even play at this park because he couldn't climb up the wall to the slides...he is growing right up.
2025 Books
6 months ago







1 comments:
What a good mom you are to think of doing things like that to help him transition!
Post a Comment