Bryan had Friday off, so we were pretty pumped to have some family fun and adventures. Since spring ended up being quite short lived, we decided to go sledding on Friday. I don't have the greatest balance and when Luke and I went for a spill he decided that sledding wasn't his sport so we had some fun playing in the snow, Luke loves to have snow thrown at him and is learning to get into the action of a full fledged snowball fight.
Saturday we thought we would take our first real family four wheeling trip. So we loaded up and headed down to the sand dunes. Luke loves to pretend ride with Bryan so we thought that this would be sooo much fun! What can I say we are still pretty naive as parents :) We got down there and told Luke that he had to get his helmet on. He was still excited. Then started going and o boy... it was a no go. It lasted about 10 seconds. So we packed back up had our picnic in the car and figured we will try again later, maybe with a camping trip when it's a little warmer so it's not a total failure. He sure looked cute in his helmet though :)
Side note: I finished one of my crafts that has been haunting me, it only took me 10 years, but hey its done.
2025 Books
6 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment