It may be crazy but I am seriously getting buckets of joy out of this arrangement of sticks. And these is my best guess at why:
. it reminds me of family
My Mom does a similar version in her home
Bryan's Mom is the one who helped pruned our trees to come up with these lovelies
.it reminds me of a book I just read and LOVED (A Tree Grows in Brooklyn). She is dirt poor, and every day goes to her library in Brooklyn to check out a book. There is a small brown bowl that seasonally changes to have things like holly berries and flowering twigs. This makes me want to notice and get joy from these little things, but also create things like this. Not maybe worry about big extravagances.
.i felt a little artsy putting it together...and fun to know that it came from my yard
.bringing the outdoors in ... knowing that spring is coming ... I never realized how much I loved spring until this year.
2025 Books
6 months ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment